18 December 2018: New Features and Updates
We have been busy updating RegistryOffice with new features and improvements since Barcelona. Here is a summary of some of the changes we have made.
- Campaign Dashboard
- Added Renewal reports per campaign
- Support for campaigns based on list of domains. This allows Registries to upload a list of domains to a campaign which will then be used to calculate key performance metrics.
- Ability to modify COGS on a campaign basis
- Ability to sort by Campaign type
- Retail Price Logger
- We are now tracking over 30 Registrars retail prices. This information can be used to view the sales performance based on price, and compare your TLDs prices with competitors.
- Prices are currently only accessible through the RegistryOffice API, with reports in RegistryOffice coming soon.
- Premium Names
- Premium name report is available. This report will show sales from EPP. This report also includes premium renewal revenue.
- The beta version of Premium Names Inventory manager is now available. Premium names inventory manager allows you to manage your premium inventory. Direct sales registered through inventory manager will then be included in the statistics.
- Auto-close functions.
- Automatically close SPAM cases from Spamhaus. these reports will still remain in the system but they will be automatically closed.
- Automatically close cases that have been removed from the source.
- Upgrades to reports
- Upgraded report features
- New report to show cases created within the Add Grace period. This allows the Registrars to delete domains without incurring any additional cost
- Improved filtering
- Added abuse source, create date and Registrar to filtering options
If you would like a more information or a demo of these features, please contact your account manager or email email@example.com.